To be a resource for families seeking to prepare their child spiritually, morally, academically, physically and socially. Through the preschool program the teacher and her aide can help the family lay a foundation for the child’s love and obedience to future school teachers and especially the Lord.
We will accomplish this mission by: recognizing each child as a unique gift possessing their own gifts, talents, and stages of development. Our goals are:
- to promote a safe, healthy , and loving environment in which to learn.
- to expose children to the truths expressed in the Word of God and help them love and value the Bible.
- to give children skills to prepare them for school as well as to help them to use Scriptural principles in daily living.
- to train the children to listen, learn, and worship.
- to train the children to accept authority.
- to assist the biblical institution of family by encouraging parental opportunities to our families with school time activities
For more information or to set up a tour of our preschool program please call our Director at 636-376-4992.
Cost & Operation
We offer a two morning a week program and those mornings can be Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday-Thursday. The times are 9:00 until 11:30. Some students attend both sessions (for which there is a 10% break). The cost for these classes is $90.00 per month.
On Tuesday and Thursdays only we offer an all day program for our older 4’s that will be attending kindergarten the following fall. The times for this class are 9:00 until 3:00 and the cost for the month is $160.00. In this class the students bring their own lunch. There is no refrigeration available, so lunches need to be packed appropriately. There is also a one time mat fee of $15 for students in our all day classes.
For all classes there is a $55.00 enrollment fee.